Policies and Procedures:
The undersigned (buyer) hereby purchases from Mission Accomplish Fitness LLC. A gym membership contract on the terms and conditions contained herein. The undersigned hereby waives, releases, covenants not to sue and forever discharges Mission Accomplish Fitness, owners, and affiliates (herein referred to as releases), of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of actions, lawsuits, damages and liabilities of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown to the undersigned and /or their personal representative, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the persons or property or resulting in death of the undersigned, whether caused by the negligence of MA Fitness and the releasees or otherwise while the undersign is in, upon, or about the premises or any facility or equipment therein or participating in any program affiliated with MA Fitness.
The undersigned agrees to indemnify, save, and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they main incure do the presence of the undersigned in, upon or about MA Fitness premises. Or in any way observing or using any facilities or equipment of MA Fitness of participation with any program affiliated with MA Fitness whether caused by neglence of the releasees or otherwise. The undersigned hereby assumes any risk, takes full financial responsibility, and waives any claims of personal bodily injury , death or damage to personal property associated with MA Fitness or the releasees including but not limited to fitness classes, using the facility and its equipment, weight lifting activities, or other related activities on and off the premises of MA Fitness.
The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is attended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the state of Washington and that if any portion therefore is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect even after the termination. The undersigned understands this waiver and release contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between them concerning the subject matter of this waiver and release. The provisions of this waiver and release may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of all parties. I understand that I must give a 30-day written notice to cancel my membership with MA Fitness. My membership will not be completed terminated until the written notice, all key cards associated with the membership are returned, and all remaining balances are paid in full. I also understand that if a bill comes due during the 30 days after I turn in the cancellation notice, that bill is due in full.
Please Read the Fallowing Carefully:
1. Due to safety factors related to belong to an unnamed 24-hour access facility, no member will be allowed to bring a guest without expressed written permission from a representative of M.A. fitness. Guess who are given permission are to sign a liability waiver before being permitted to participate in any exercise activity. Please give a 24 hour notice when bringing a guest to the facility.
2. There will be a $50.00 charge for lost or non-returned security entry cards. Security entry card remains the property of M.A. fitness and will be returned at termination of membership.
3. No person under the age of 18 is permitted in the gym without expressed written permission from a representative of M.A. fitness.
4. Members entering the facility after regular business hours will NOT loiter in lobby area and will use lobby as through area only to access security door. Spouses or family members are NOT permitted to loiter in lobby after hours.
5. Initial personal training sessions must be scheduled and used within first two weeks of purchase. Member also agrees to give 24-hour notice to cancel any personal training sessions and understands that they WILL be charged for missing an appointment
6. Personal training sessions are to be used within a 6-month time frame, after the 6 months all sessions will be expired and nonrefundable. In no event are the purchase of training sessions refundable.
7. No member will remove any piece of equipment belonging to M.A. fitness from the premises or equipment thereon participating in any program affiliated with M.A. fitness.
8. No member will loan his/her card to another member or non-member.
9. Member will wipe down their workout area when finished using a station or piece of equipment.
10. Member will return weights/ equipment to their appropriate station or rack.
11. Member will not make unnecessary noise or disturb other members.
12. Member agrees to wear proper attire on weight room floor; no open toe shoes, no jeans, must wear appropriate workout attire etc.
13. Member will supply their own sweat towel.
14. Member will limit all cell phone conversations to the lobby/ common areas/ outside.
15. Any violation of the above rules and procedures will result in the loss of security entry card, membership privileges, and will accelerate the total amount due specified in the contract.
16. Member and M.A. fitness acknowledges that this agreement and the liability waiver constitute their entire agreement and understanding, and any changes must be done in writing and signed by both parties
Please download and complete ourWaiver, Release and Payment Form.